Beat The Heat applies top of the line Solar Control Window Film products that are thicker than standard window tints and GSA approved. Go Green, enhance the security of your property, and gain major cost savings with your energy bills all while winning the battle with your home or business in being able to “Beat The Heat!”Get A Free Estimate Benefits of Window Tinting Your Property
- Heat Control: Tinting significantly reduces heat allowing your rooms to be much more comfortable to be in and also reduces distracting glares from the sun.
- Skin Protection: Harmful UV rays from the sun can cause skin cancer. Tinting your home or business can block up to 99% of these damaging UV rays, providing additional protection for your kids, family, or staff/employees.
- Cost Savings with Energy Bills: Window tint film minimizes heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer while lowering loss of air conditioning - which saves you money on fuel and electricity
- Hazardous Weather Protection: During hazardous weather conditions like severe storms, hurricanes, and tornados - tinting film protects windows from breakage leading to scattering glass fragments and damaging leaks.
- Interior Protection: Harmful UV rays and heat can cause cracks and fades in your furniture, fabrics, carpet, artwork, and wood. Tinting your windows helps preserve your valued interior possessions while still having an outdoor view.
- Privacy & Security: What a burglar can’t see, they won’t steal. Tinting protects your privacy and makes valuable contents within your home and business much less visible. Tinting also reduces electromagnetic disturbances preventing damage and loss of valuable data for businesses.
- “Going Green” Compliancy: Many individuals and businesses are committed to “going green” as we heighten our awareness of using the Earth's resources more efficiently by the reduce/reuse/recycle mantra. Tinting helps significantly in conserving natural energy and saving money.
- Aesthetics: Window tinting adds a decorative and sophisticated element to your home or business. The tinting can resemble the look of expensive windows but at a much lower cost. It can also be easily removed.